Lonestar  chsmith 

Victoria's Premier Fishing Forum

• Advertisement
Forum rules
Friendliness First. Please ensure that your whole post is respectful of the feelings and cultures of all others. Consider whether your post is more suited for another forum. See the index page for the full list. Assist your readers by making your topic heading as relevant and descriptive as possible. Do not post your email address. This could then be used as Spam. Use the PM system (you can include your email in a PM though).
General Disclaimer. Comments and advice on this forum should be considered as general in nature, and you should always seek expert advice on matters that might affect yours and others safety, liability and insurance cover. These may include, but not be limited to, topics of electrical safety, gas installations, and boat or vehicle modifications.
Please Note: Opinions, comments and statements of forum members may not reflect those of the owners/administrators/moderators or host. Any comment, recommendation, or opinion stated on this forum are those of the member alone and have no bearing on the owners/administrators/moderators or host of this forum.

Seafarer Victory

Boats bits
Electrical, Electronics, Parts, Motors-
Please See Trading Room Rules Before Posting

Moderator: mrfisho

Seafarer Victory

Postby hilta » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm

For sale is my seafarer Victory, It is built to Mast survey standards (foam filled and etra heavy lay up) It sits on a 2011 Mackay PU series multi roller trailer with 4 wheel electric disc brakes, motor is 2009 150 etec Still under warranty and about 220 hours, it has a new stressfree freefall drum anchor winch,and has new stainless bimini with slide out extension and vibac clears, has jrc ff50 sounder and navman plotter, all new tinned wiring and led lighting, hull is 1996 model but is in as new condition. would be looking at offers in the $50s for boat otherwise i am quite happy to keep, Not many second hand boats around of this quality and with the motor and trailer and winch still being under manufactureres waranty makes for good buying! Regards Mark 0417535907
Attachments
P5201846.jpg
P5201846.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
hilta

Advertisement

jtfibreglass

Re: Seafarer Victory

Postby Leeson » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Great looking boat Mark, I've got a victory of the same vintage. Can I ask how much your clears cost and where you got them done? My girl is in desparate need of new roof and clears as I'm putting my hardtop conversion project on hold for the moment.
Thanks,
Matt
Fishing floats my boat!
Leeson
MadFisho
MadFisho

Postby hilta » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi Mate, i towed it to queensland for the winter last year and got the job done at Greens stainless marine inYatala, Brisbane, he does all of Cruise crafts work fantastic job and the clears and bimini were done next door to him, Southside trimmers or something like that, Cost was around $6000 for both i think? may have been a bit less but not far off, Sounds dear but when you see the quality you can understand and also the vibac was a fair bit dearer in the clears, if you are going to do a job you just have to do it right!!lol Regards Mark
hilta

Postby Leeson » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks, I'll have to do a bit of research on this Vibac. I have the factory stainless bimini/launcher etc so I just need someone to do the clears and roof. A bit far to tow to QLD lol I'm sure I'll find someone good down here to sort it out.... (in the words of a mate from FNQ) those queenslanders are queer cattle
Fishing floats my boat!
Leeson
MadFisho
MadFisho

Postby hilta » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Boat still for sale,
hilta

Postby hilta » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 am

bump
hilta