Online Shopping MRFISHO

Winter reds

Westernport Snapper Reports and Discussions ONLY!

Moderator: mrfisho

Frank31

Re: Winter reds

Postby Frank31 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:26 am

Jamie i know for a fact reds have been caught every weekend as for location I can say top end has produced a lot more but saying that from Hastings to Corinella have got big reds 6-7kg norm, best spots ATM are from eagle rock area,joes island,thru to bouchier have been caught freshly caught bait is a must as for depth ranging from 4-20 odd meters early morn or late arvo with the tide changes have produced most up that end myself and a few big red pro team members are heading and staying Down Corinella park just up from ramp all weekend to fish some serious reds/gummys I know 2 locals have bag out in the last 2 weeks in that area if ur fishing that way come down for a beer and we can try put u onto a few spots hope that helps
Cheers
Frank

Jamie_fisho

Postby Jamie_fisho Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Sweet I was thinking spit point area may be also worth a look

streaker2002
Fisho
Fisho

Postby streaker2002 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Jamie 12 to 14 mts

snapper jack

Postby snapper jack Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Yes the snapper have been fishing really well in the past 2 months . They can be found in the area between fankstown to mount matha , also in the area of wilsons spit and in geelong . Sounding is a must .also perstance , heaps of berly best through a mincer other wise they wise get full on your cubes.Dont forget the tides . :mrgreen:

Return to “Snapper Westernport”